Friday, August 23, 2013

home

Yesterday morning I got to Kelly's room a little before nine and we were on our way home by 9:45! It was nice to get home and have everyone back together again. Jennifer and Mikayla had been at Grammie's house for a few days so they were happy to be home again too. I'm not sure who they were more happy to see, dad or Kelly. I guess they were happy to see me too, I just don't usually rank as high as dad or even Kelly in this case.
All packed up and ready to head home. Kelly did great on the ride home! I thought she would sleep the whole but I heard her a few times playing with her toy.
 Just a cute picture after a little sponge bath last night.
 I told you Jennifer was happy to have Kelly home again. She needed to have a little snuggle time with her before bed. Jennifer needed a few reminders that she needed to be extra gentle with her sister.
It really is good to have everyone home again. 
Nothing is better than these 3 girls! Sure do love them to pieces!
Kelly is doing well. She has her moments where she is a little fussy but who can blame her? We know it will take a little while before she is completely back to normal but it is great to see her smiling so much again!

No comments: