Wednesday, August 21, 2013

home tomorrow

Kelly girl has had a busy morning today. She had an echo, got her iv lines out of her neck and got to go on a little field trip to have an x-ray taken. So things are moving along for this girlfriend. After a busy morning and being kind of mad about it all, she is having a nice little nap. The plan is for us to get to go home tomorrow morning. I was sort of hoping maybe we could bust out of here yet today but the doctor came in the this morning and said tomorrow. I will take that though. So we are just enjoying a quiet afternoon around here. I am enjoying one more day of snuggling before we go home and back to a busy house. I know I will not get to just sit and snuggle with my sweet girl once we get home, so I may as well take advantage of the situation. As always I am anxious to get home to see my big girls as well! Time to get back to my snugly baby!

No comments: