Sunday, July 19, 2009

packing up

The girls are both sleeping and Bill and I just got done trying to pack up some of our stuff. Having four people in a hotel room for three days can really be messy. I have to admit I am kind of glad that we are leaving the hotel tomorrow. I really wish that we were all headed home but that will be soon enough. We meet in the morning with the social worker, lots of paper work I know, not my favorite thing in the world. After the meeting Bill will drop us girls off and then head home. My aunt and uncle have a place on the river (by place I mean a trailer, for a second you all were picturing this wonderful cabin or something weren't you??!!! Ha- love you Jen!) so we will be staying there until we get to come home, home. I am very thankful that my sweet family is willing to let us stay at their place, a lot nicer than a hotel room and a lot cheaper! My mom is going to meet us there tomorrow afternoon and will stay tomorrow night with me. Then she will take Jennifer home and Mikayla and I will await the phone call to say we can come home. Some of you may be wondering why we have to wait? We have to wait for the paper work to go from Wisconsin to Iowa and then back to Wisconsin. Kind of weird I know but I don't question things I just do what I'm told. We could get to come home as early as Wednesday, I am hoping for sure by Friday, either way we are praying for the paperwork to move quickly. We want to be home, all of us. I can't wait to get home so you all can meet our sweet girl!

No comments: