Monday, July 6, 2009

off to Wisconsin

I need to be packing right now but really have no motivation. In the morning Jennifer and I are going to be traveling to Wisconsin with my mom, hooray! My mom has to go for work so she thought we could ride along and see Mikayla. We will get to see Mikayla tomorrow and Thursday for a little bit, I am very excited to see her. My mom will leave sometime on Thursday and Bill will make the trip on Thursday, with his mom. So Jennifer and I will hang out at the hotel Thursday afternoon and then we will see Mikayla on Friday as well.
This week will be the last time that we have to go and "visit" Mikayla. A week from Friday we will be making the trip to get Mikayla. We are counting down the days and getting ready for her to come home. We are getting clothes out and getting her room ready. We will get to take Mikayla into our care on the 17th, meet with the social worker on the 20th and then I will have to stay in Wisconsin a few days until all the paper work is official. (Bill has a beyond busy week the week of the 20th and I won't be home, it should be interesting for him!)
I will hopefully have some new pictures to post this weekend of the girls!

No comments: