Wednesday, July 1, 2009

pictures of the girls

Here are a few pictures of Mikayla and Jennifer just as I promised. Mikayla does looks big in the pictures but she is still little to us. She weighed 7lbs. 5oz. yesterday at her appointment.
Ready for her big day at the doctor. Don't you love the little hat?! She looks sweet in it.
Sleeping soundly on mommy after a bottle and a bath.
Getting a little sponge bath before heading to the doctor. Oh how we love our time with our sweet girl, even if it is for just a little while.
I had to include a few funny pictures of Jen as well. We got a "new" to us washer and dryer and before taking them inside we decided to clean them off a little bit. Jennifer thought it would be great to hop in the dryer, it was kind of funny. She sat in there for the longest time, singing away.
One afternoon last week while Jennifer went to the park with a friend I was in the basement painting doors. I needed to get one more coat on a few of the doors and thought I would get it done before Bill got home from work. Jennifer was back from the park so I thought I would let her paint while I painted. I set up the easel and gave her some paints. I looked over a few minutes later to find this...

Jennifer decided to pretty much paint her entire body!! All I could do was laugh. I did set myself up I guess, leaving her free to do what as she pleased with paint! The paint is washable so it did come off after some time in the pool and a bath!
I look at these pictures and am reminded to cherish each moment, no matter how little.

1 comment:

D G Curren said...

I am inspired by your perspective on life!

Grace