Monday, April 20, 2009

holding baby

I'm sitting here holding my baby while I type!  Hooray!  For about the past three hours Bill and I have been able to be with our baby.  We have been able to change a poopy diaper, feed him and love him like crazy.  It has been fun.  We are very hopeful that tomorrow we will be able to leave the hospital.  If he can keep his temperature up over night we will be good to go.  I forgot our usb cord for the camera and Bill's computer isn't reading the scan disk right now so I can't put any pictures on tonight.  We will keep trying to get them on the computer and then I will post some pictures for you all to see.  We have had a wonderful afternoon.  We are still taking things day by day, hour by hour and right now things are good.  Hopefully I can get some pictures on soon, if not I will keep you posted about tomorrow!

2 comments:

The Janiszewski's said...

Congratulations!!! It warms my heart to know that one of God's children is going to be adopted into a loving, caring, christian home:) It literally brings tears to my eyes! God is good!

Barb Kaufman, PT said...

Hi Bill and Kristin-
This is Jennifer's favorite PT(OK, her only PT). Nichole's mom shared your blog address with me. I am so happy that things seem to be going much better in the last few days! I will continue to pray for your return to Iowa with your sweet baby boy! What a lucky little boyto have such wonderful parents and an awesome and an oh so entertaining big sister! :-) Take Care, Barb Kaufman