Tuesday, August 28, 2012

preschool girl

Today was Mikayla's first day of preschool and let me tell you she was one excited little girl! She often wants to go to school too so when we were walking out the door her face was all smiles.
This picture is actually from last Thursday when we went for a visit to preschool.
 Here is today, the official first day of preschool. We didn't get a cute picture with a sign like we did with Jennifer but, surprise, we were trying to rush out the door and Mikayla really just wanted to leave, not have her picture taken! (Why is she squatting her wonder, because I was!)
 Jennifer of course needed in on the action too.



As we walked for the truck Mikayla was yelling, "Me, me!" Because she got to go too. Her preschool teacher said she had a good day and she didn't want to leave when I picked her up so I would say that is a good thing!

No comments: