Sunday, September 16, 2012

Pony ride

School is well underway and we are getting back into the routine that comes with the school year. Football games have started and the weather outside has been beautiful. I finally was putting pictures on the computer and realized I have lots of pictures to put on the blog! Don't worry I won't overwhelm you in one post I will try (try I say) to to do them over the course of a few days.
These pictures were taken a few weeks ago. I had actually forgotten about this until I saw the pictures and then I just had to smile! Bill and the girls were outside working in the garage and I was inside making lunch, when I looked outside this is what I saw:
 Kind of hard to see in the picture above so here is a better look. Jennifer riding a bike, pulling her pony. Oh the things she thinks of. She decided to do this all on her own but dad had to help a little bit to make sure that pony actually stayed connected to the bike!



This girl loves this pony! Thankfully yesterday she was able to actually ride a real horse! Pictures of that adventure to come...

No comments: