Sunday, August 5, 2012

a few loving moments

Every now and then Jennifer & Mikayla can be very loving. The funny thing is that it is usually when we want to take their pictures together. It seems right now they can't have their picture taken without hugging each other. So I just had to share some pictures of the girls together...


The girls both were taking swimming lessons and on this day they both happen to have lessons so I thought I would try to get a few pictures of them in their suits together.



 Don't let these cute pictures fool you, they don't always look this cute and they don't always get a long this well. In fact I'm certain that just minutes after these pictures were taken there was some sort of "Leave your sister alone" coming out of my mouth. I guess I'll take what I can get!

No comments: