Monday, September 27, 2010

"Mom, picture"

Jennifer is fairly sure that every time we make something and she is licking the spoon or beaters from the mixer that I need to take her picture. A few days ago we made some cupcakes to take with us to a party and when we were done mixing everything Jennifer says, while pointing the camera, "Mom, take my picture." I told some friends a few weeks ago that the song "Your so Vain" sometimes goes through my head with this child. She truly thinks the world is all about her! Which is my fault I guess so I shouldn't complain too much, after all she is pretty darn cute, most of the time! Mikayla crawled around the kitchen while we made cupcakes, without a care in the world. I can't wait until she can stand on a chair and help too.
This is the girls before bed one night. Usually before bed we all play a game together but on this night Jennifer choose the aqua doodle. Mikayla of course has to get in on all the fun. She is really watching Jennifer in this picture, which is very sweet. I thinks Mikayla really wanted to take Jennifer pen.
Attacking dad is always a fun thing to do too! Mikayla was thinking this was hilarious!
My tired preschooler. Five days a week until after lunch do make her tired at night. "Mom, I tired" or "I sleepy" are two things she is starting to say. Now if she would only rest when she says those things.
Pictures are far and few between at our house right now. I discovered after the camera's little adventure the battery is not working so well. I only have a small window of opportunity to take pictures before the camera dies. I hoping if we get a battery that all will be well again and then hopefully there will be more pictures to share!

1 comment:

Cindy said...

Very sweet pictures.