Monday, August 31, 2009

random pictures

I was looking through some pictures of the past month or so and thought I would share some random photos.
Although the pool is now cleaned and put away for the summer I thought it would be nice to remember those warm days when playing in the pool was oh so fun. Because Jennifer wanted to go to the "big" pool one afternoon to go down the slide Bill thought it would be fun to put our little slide in the pool. Of course Jennifer wanted to do it each and every time after.
Bill and Jennifer went outside one afternoon while I was feeding Mikayla. When I looked out the window this is what I saw. Jennifer is "tracing" Bill with sidewalk chalk. It was too funny!

Jennifer reading a book to daddy and Mikayla. Mikayla really enjoyed it, as you can tell!

Jennifer strikes again! One afternoon while I was feeding Mikayla Jennifer decided to empty the cupboard. She went in looking for a cup and by the time she was done had everything that was in there out. It entertained her a while so I couldn't really complain and really the cupboard was in need of a cleaning so really she helped me out a lot!


Jennifer exiting the cupboard after climbing in to make sure everything was out.


Enjoying a Sunday afternoon nap! I love this, I just wish she would nap more often!










No comments: