Wednesday, August 26, 2009

funny things

If you know me you know that I am not a scrapbook person, this blog is about as good as it gets for me. I was thinking the other day that I need to start writing more on here about what my kids are doing that I really want to remember. About a year ago I wrote how I want to cherish the moments with my kids. I need to start writing down things that I can look back at months or years from now, I don't want to miss the little things because I didn't write them down. So I am going to start writing some random things on here, be prepared.
Jennifer's vocabulary lately has been exploding! It cracks me up and amazes me at the same time all that she can say, things I didn't even know she could say. Her big thing lately is "That be fun!" She was telling Bill and I the other day that she wanted to go see the cows, pigs, horses. She had been to the county fair with some friends and she wanted to go back to see the animals. After she tells us cows, pigs, horses, she proceeds to say for the first time "That be fun!" I love it! She now says it all the time, for everything. Bill's excitement for football is rubbing off on Jennifer a little bit. A few days ago as we were watching the news there was some stuff about football on the sports. Jennifer sees it, "Football, football! Wanna go? Popcorn, candy, that be fun!" She remembers that when she goes to the football games she gets to eat popcorn and candy, too funny! We have sweet friends who give her whatever she wants, which is why she loves eating popcorn and candy at the games! I have to admit I am a little excited for the first high school football game this Friday just so I can see the excitement on Jennifer's face! She ran some errands last night with Bill and they drove by the football field, she came home asking if I wanted to go see football. I think she is just as excited as Bill, if not more!

No comments: