Friday, August 7, 2009

playing in the rain

This as we woke up we heard the sound of rain. As we came out into the living room and opened the curtains Jennifer hopped up on the couch to look out the window. "Rain, rain, mom, look rain!!" Jennifer shouted to me, as she was jumping on the couch. I responded, "I see the rain, I see it!" I thought that was the end of her excitement as she ran down the hall. She went into her room and I heard her and Bill talking. I could hear Bill telling her that they needed to ask mom where something was. Jennifer came out and Bill said they were looking for her raincoat. It was on the hooks with the other coats and Jennifer proceeded to put it on. Once she got it on she said
"outside, outside, run, run!!" (Whenever it is raining out she loved to "run" if we have to get out of the car and go somewhere." She wanted to go outside!! Too funny! So Bill and I let her go out back to play in the rain. She didn't play long but it was very cute! It was a great start to the day!

1 comment:

Cindy said...

Glad she could play in the rain. So many kids don't get to do that.