Thursday, May 29, 2014

summer days

We decided a few days ago that we had finished all that needed to be finished for school and so we declared ourselves on summer vacation. Jennifer is pretty excited to be done with school for a while. After a busy few days we decided to enjoy the warm weather outside. So we broke out the sprinkler and water table. What a great way to start summer vacation!
Mikayla does not usually like to be near the sprinkler but she was running after Jennifer so she ended up fairly close.

 These two girls love, love the summer because they get to play in the water. Such fun!!
 And this sweet baby loves playing in the water too. I could not leave her out. She loved being outside playing in a tub of water. She was so happy!
 Yes, you are seeing this correct. Mikayla dumped some water on Kelly's head. For this brief moment Kelly was not so happy, her only unhappy moment while we were outside. 
 And then Mikayla sat down to play with Kelly. 
 Jennifer got a little crazy with the sprinkler for a brief moment. And me being the silly mom that I am, I sat my camera down on the swing and it got wet. Our track record with cameras is not so good. So for a brief moment I thought we were down another camera. However, I am happy to say that it came back! So while trying to figure out if was broke or not I took a few pictures of this sweet baby girl!

Happy summer everyone, hope you are enjoying the lazy days as much as we are!

No comments: