Thursday, January 21, 2010

pictures

We finally brought the high-chair up for Mikayla. She quickly figured out when she sits in there she gets food! Our girl loves to eat!
Enjoying a cupcake, just the frosting of course.
Sleeping in the exersaucer, again. I promise this doesn't always happen but it is cute when it happens.
I say it often but I do just love this smiling face, missing tooth and eye turned in, I love this smiling face. It just makes me smile.
Being silly, putting her tongue in her missing tooth spot.
This smiling face, oh it makes me smile too. I can't imagine our home without this smiling face.
Some days get long and the things of this world creep in. I worry often about my sweet girls but then they smile and giggle. Oh how the world fades away and all is perfect. It is amazing how these two little, sweet, perfect girls can make life slow down and simply seem so wonderful. Oh how I cherish them...