Monday, October 12, 2009

much better day

Mikayla had a much better day today! When I got to her room this morning she was smiling and kicking around. It was a lot better to see her this way than the way she was yesterday. Although I hated to see her have a bad day yesterday it was ok because we will probably have days like that once we get home. I was glad I saw what to expect here rather than for the first time at home and not know what was wrong with our sweet girl. The nurse seems to think that maybe we could go home tomorrow, the doctor didn't say anything so we will see. It would be great to go home tomorrow but I don't want to get my hopes up only to be disappointed. So I am planning for Wednesday or Thursday and if it happens tomorrow then I can be surprised. Other than smiling a lot and eating better it was a pretty uneventful day. Mikayla is slowly starting to get her appetite back, she ate better today than yesterday but not totally back up to where she should be. I don't know much else tonight, I will keep you posted about weather or not we get to go home tomorrow or later in the week.

No comments: