Monday, March 9, 2009

funny morning

Jennifer was just being funny this morning. When Bill came home for lunch this afternoon we smiling about it still. Jennifer decided to sleep in this morning, which was actually kind of nice for us all, Bill has not been feeling well and none of us have been sleeping well so it was great to get the extra rest. After waking up Jennifer decides we need a book in bed so goes out to the living room and brings back to our room her Bible, her favorite book to read in bed, why I'm not sure but it is cute. So she throws the Bible in the bed, crawls over Bill and gets herself set. She then opens her Bible and just starts reading. I wish you all could hear her reading, it is really one of the best things in this world. You cannot understand anything she says but I could watch and listen to her for hours while she is looking at books. She then decided she needed a different book so she tells me "I be right back". To get the whole effect of her saying this you have to picture her pointing her index finger and leaning forward, it is darn cute. She comes back with a Froggy book. Climbs back into bed and reads this book. She can however really read these book. She yells "Frooooggggy! What". Bill and I were cracking up as she kept on reading. Then she was hugging and kissing us and telling us all sorts of great stuff. I truly love mornings like this one. We didn't have to rush anywhere (although we were almost late for speech later in the morning because of all relaxing) and it was great to have some snuggle time in bed! I wish every morning was this way, I know I will have to keep wishing, tomorrow is a school day and those are not always so pretty at our house!

No comments: