Friday, October 31, 2014

Super Heros

It is time once again for Trunk-or-Treat! My girls could not be more excited.
Normally we go through the dress up clothes and see what we can find for customs. This year we decided to get the girls customs and Jennifer wanted to be a super-hero. 
These girls could quite possibly be the cutest super-hero's ever!  

 My Super-Girl, Bat-Girl and Captain America.
 Super-hero's need to get fueled up and ready for a big night of handing out and getting candy. And it looks like they are making plans for a secret mission later in the night.
 My Captain America did not like her hat or her headband. She was a great super-hero all night though. She helped keep watch over our candy!
 By the end of a busy night my Bat-Girl needed a little popcorn and some time away from the crowd.
It was another fun night of Trunk-or-Treat! My girls will be asking when we get to do it again as soon as they wake up!

No comments: