Tuesday, June 26, 2012

visiting grandparents

Over the weekend we had the chance to visit all the grandparents, always a fun time. 
First we saw Grammie and her new puppy. Jennifer was very excited about meeting Gator. I am thankful that Grammie has very patient dogs that allow Jennifer to manhandle them and they are not in the least bit mean to her. Because as you can tell Jennifer pulls, drags and directs the dogs to do whatever she wants them to do, which they do not always want to do. Gator is a cute little puppy and it was fun to play with him for a little while but we will not be getting a puppy at our house any time soon!


 As we drove to Mama & Papa's house Jennifer was asking if she could ride the motorcycle. Papa just happen to be outside when we pulled up and Jennifer was yelling at him before she even got out of the van! I'm not sure who loves this more Jennifer or Papa. And I think this is sweet because it takes me back to riding on the mini-trail with my grandpa. I even have a picture somewhere of my grandpa and I and it looks almost just like this! Love that my girls get to do something with their Papa that I use to do with my Papa!

 Seriously Jennifer could have rode for hours! She was love, love, loving this. We could hear her giggling as they came down the street, very sweet to hear.

 Jennifer even got dad to take her for a ride.
Mikayla on the other hand wanted nothing to do with the mini-trail, this was as close as we got to her even just sitting on it!
Mikayla was much more content to sit and blow bubbles with mama, or sit on the lawn mower or just sit on mama's lap and sing a few songs.

 Lastly it was on to help celebrate mama Sue's retirement. After eating we tired to get all the kids to stand together for a picture, as you can see that didn't go so well.
Happy Retirement Mama Sue! 
Thanks to all the grandparents for a fun day seeing you all! 

No comments: