Sunday, October 30, 2011

Christmas already?

Jennifer has been wanting to sing Christmas songs for the past few weeks. Bill has been refusing to sing along with her. He keeps telling her it is too early for Christmas songs. This morning as I was getting the girls dressed Jennifer asked to sing "O Christmas Tree". I gave in and sang along, telling her that we couldn't tell dad! This afternoon during rest time she started watching a Christmas movie. She then asked Bill to go to the basement for the Christmas tree! She went to the basement for a few minutes then came up to get Bill. When I went down a few minutes later here is what I found:
Jennifer found the boxes with the decorations and opened one up.
Bill found this small (very sad) tree and put it up for Jennifer, not sure what the scarf is about!
I asked Jennifer if I could take her picture by her tree, here is what I got. This is the smile she would like to use for all pictures right now. Gotta just smile.
Then her and Bill were playing school and just in case you wondered the weather, every time, had to be snow!
I am not ready for Christmas or for snow but someone in our house is really ready for it all! It is cute but I don't think I can give in to the cuteness just yet and bring up the big tree, we have to wait just a few more weeks!

No comments: