Saturday, January 1, 2011

she did it!

We had been waiting and cheering Mikayla on for a long time and finally last Thursday it happened, she did it! She pulled herself up without any help! As you can see the girls were getting ready to take a bath when it happened. Mikayla was crawling into the bathroom and I was helping Jennifer get some clothes. When we walked back into the bathroom this is what we found!I must admit I went crazy! Which then made Jennifer go crazy. The two of us clapped and cheered for Mikayla. Mikayla just looked at us as if to say,"Mom I stood up now will you please just let me take a bath, that is really all I want."


Then I was a mean mom and I sat her down just so I could watch her stand back up. Lucky for me she really wanted to take a bath so she stood up again and this time I got to witness it! Again Jennifer and I cheered like crazy, we were so proud of her. It was sweet to see Jennifer get so excited for her sister. Again Mikayla just wanted to take a bath.

Just let me in please!

After all that hard work the little sister was so tired she feel asleep on the living room floor about an hour later.

Mikayla is still working on pulling herself up all the time but she is getting there. She did it again later in the day for Bill to see and since then just a few times. She is getting there, someday soon (or maybe a few months yet) she will be walking!

1 comment:

Cindy said...

Way to go Mikayla!