Sunday, November 28, 2010

Thanksgiving

Over Thanksgiving I had a couple of family members tell me that I have been doing a poor job of keeping up with our blog. Yes, I admit I have. All of our pictures go onto Bill's computer and well Bill has been ever so slightly busy with school work lately. This means I have no time on Bill's computer to do things like update our blog. So I do apologize, I will try to be better!

Now onto Thanksgiving... We spent Thursday with Bill's family and silly me I did not get my camera out there. Friday we had Thanksgiving with my family, what a crazy but fun time!

The kids getting ready to eat. It ended up being more of a lunch on the go for these three, I don't think they sat very long to eat.Even with a mouth full of food Mikayla is one cute kid!Enjoying a little building time after lunch with Aunt Jen.Mikayla once again just being cute. Things get a little loud with Jennifer and the boys and Mikayla at times was not all about it, so she is on the couch, which for her was a little safer place.Jen and Ben playing in the basement with Papa. Who knew a hula-hoop would also make a good train?Once again just being cute.Later in the evening after eating a light supper the kids thought it would be fun to play in the kitchen of all places. The chairs are set up to be a train and there was lots of signing and laughing happening.After a fun weekend with family it was back home to get ready to put up the Christmas tree. Jennifer was very excited but had to wait while Bill and I moved a few things around so we could get the tree up. Jennifer decided to catch up on some football while she waited.The putting up of the tree pictures will come soon...

1 comment:

Cindy said...

Mikayla's hair is so cute! Such the growing little girl.