Monday, May 31, 2010

water fun

The weather has been beautiful lately and kind of hot. The girls have been enjoying a little water fun to cool off in all the heat.
The girls got matching swimming suits for their birthdays! They also got a water table to share.Jennifer also got a slip and slide, as you can see she was a bit nervous at first but after she got going she thought it was a blast! So did Bill, Jennifer insisted that daddy needed to take a turn or two also. I also took a turn and let me tell you it was much more fun when I was a kid! Mikayla enjoyed some water play too, in her water table.
Jennifer and dad posing at the end of the slip and slide.
Jennifer could not quite get the run and slide thing down so she would just lay down and Bill would give her a push down the slide.
I think sometimes Mikayla wonders what the camera is all about and why I am always pointing it at her. She is clearly not impressed.The pool has not made it out of the basement yet so I'm sure there will be many more water activities to come!


1 comment:

Hedlund Family said...

Very cute pictures! Looks like a lot of fun!