Thursday, February 4, 2010

cheese

When I picked Jennifer up from preschool she was in a goofy mood. Really it was making me laugh. She talked to me the whole way home. First she thought we should go to the store for popcorn and butter. Then she wanted go to the bank, they give her candy in the drive-thru window. Then she was just talking, I think she was telling me about school and what she wanted to do when she got home. The girl has so much to say, I just wish I could understand it all!

Once we got home Jennifer helped me make lunch and part way through noticed the camera and decided she needed her picture taken. Here are her goofy smiles!

This was from a few nights ago in the bath, of course you can kind of tell she was saying "cheese" as I took the picture.
Mikayla was not all about having her her picture taken today. She was getting hungry and just wanted to be held, she was not as impressed with pictures today like her sister.
Yes, it happened again. There is something about this exersaucer that makes this girl tired! She sort of looks like she is kissing the baby though, which is kind of sweet.

1 comment:

The Bergmans said...

Mikayla has the biggest, sweetest eyes in that picture.