Tuesday, September 22, 2009

glasses

Today Jennifer had her annual appointment with the eye doctor. Bill and I have been noticing some changes in her eyes over the past few months so I was happy that it was time to go. My suspicions were correct and Jennifer has to get glasses. I must admit I'm a little bummed about this. Now I know what some of you are thinking, glasses aren't that bad. No they are not. Bill wears glasses, sometimes. So it is not that I think glasses are bad. However I am not looking forward to trying to keep them on Jennifer. She very much only likes things if they are her idea. Glasses are not her idea, she is going to look at them as something her parents want her wear, so she will not want to wear them. I have a funny feeling we are going to go through several pairs in just the first year. Broken or lost, I'm not sure which will happen more. It will be a week or so before we get them but you can count on a few pictures of the sister with her glasses once we get them.

2 comments:

Gayle said...

You do know she will be the cutest little girl sporting glasses EVER...and I just happen to LOVE glasses...LOVE EM!!

D G Curren said...

Who knows....she may really like them. Doesn't she have a thing for sunglasses?