Sunday, May 3, 2009

weekend

What a great weekend we had as a family!  The weather was great so we spent most of our time outside, doing yard work and just playing.  Bill got home Friday night and Jennifer could not have been happier.  She loves her dad to pieces and misses him a ton when he is gone.  Jennifer spent a lot of time with Bill over the weekend.  I could do nothing as good as dad, which is sometimes ok.  
Today at church Bill and I shared the journey of our time in Michigan with the congregation.  It
 was good to share yet also hard.  Bill and I are fairly private people so sharing with everyone is
 somewhat hard for us.  We are so blessed to be able to serve with such amazing people who care
 so very much about our family.
I was thinking today that all of our posts lately have been words, words, words.  So I decided that I would put on some pictures of Jennifer, just to liven up the blog a little.
A few weeks ago Bill's mom came up to help us with a few projects around the house.  She brought her sewing machine to sew some curtains for us and of course Jennifer thought she
 needed to do some sewing as well.  If you look closely you can see J's little glasses too.  It was too cute!
One Saturday afternoon a few weeks ago Jennifer, with no pants on, took a baby doll in her room and proceeded to take out every single shirt from her dresser and put them on her baby, if you look closely you can see all the shirts on her bedroom floor!  It was a mess but so very cute, I of course couldn't stop her but simply watch.

Jennifer has had Bill and I laughing so very much this weekend.  Her smile once again takes up her whole face and just makes us want to smile.  She laughs and laughs which makes us want to laugh.  She has had her moments this weekend, she almost four, but how we have cherished our time with her!

2 comments:

The Bergmans said...

Cute pictures! Jennifer's room is adorable :) And what is it with taking out ALL the clothes from the dresser?? Whatever makes them happy and entertained for a little while :)

Unknown said...

McLelands, I just found your blog and have spent the past hour catching up our your life. My hands are shaking as I type. My heart aches for you and what you have gone through this past couple months. You are such great people and know that God does have something big planned for you. I will be praying for you. We love you!