Tuesday, May 19, 2009

fun weekend, new week

We spent another weekend celebrating Jennifer's birthday. Could life get any better for a four year old?! This weekend my parents and my brother and his family came up to visit. Jennifer was very excited all day Saturday, looking out the window may times before everyone finally got here. Jennifer's big present from her mama and papa was a trampoline!! She was so very excited. It is the same one that she has at school. She could not wait for it to be put together so she could start jumping. Jennifer's weekend got better because we got to go swimming! It is very fun to take J swimming now. She has realized that she can jump in and float in her inner-tube and she thinks it is great. It is so much fun to watch her. The water was a little chilly though so our nephews were not that thrilled but it was still fun. What a fun weekend! Jennifer finally jumping on the trampoline! It is fun to watch her. It is amazing how high she can actually jump, her little legs can get a long way up!
Jennifer got a new swimming suit for her birthday and of course she had to try it on, over her clothes!

After a long week last week and a busy weekend I am glad that it is a new week. Last week was a tough one. Hard to put into words but it just was. Lots of emotions still bottled up inside that are slowly coming out. Some days I'm not sure where the emotions I'm feeling even come from. Such a learning experience. I was thankful to have my family here over the weekend, I always laugh a lot when I am with them and I was able to love on my nephews who are just too cute. I am grateful for a new week, a wonderful husband who listens a lot and my family who made me laugh after a long week. It is great to be able to wake up each day with a new, fresh start.

No comments: