Friday, July 4, 2014

vacation fun

So it has been a while since I have updated things here on our blog. We were on vacation the first part of June and then I must admit I was being a little lazy about doing anything on here. And then a few weeks I started trying to put some pictures on here and our internet started acting funny so it just wouldn't work. So after figuring everything out with our internet we are back! So I guess I will start with vacation, although it has already been almost a month ago!
All packed and ready to go. This year was a sad year for us. We had to borrow a friends' car top carrier. Sad because I feel this has bumped us into a category in life, the old and uncool category.
 The kids of course needed to get into the water right away. It wasn't all that warm but they didn't really care.
 This beautiful girl just watched the first day. I kind of love this picture. She is just too sweet.
 Of course there was lots of fishing. Jennifer loves helping papa drive the boat, as you can tell by her face.
 Mikayla got a new fishing pole for her birthday, so she was ready for some fishing this year too.
 Mikayla wanted to help mama dry dishes one afternoon. Very sweet.
 We caught a lot of fish, I mean a lot. And what made it fun catching so many fish was that the kids were catching most of them. Which they thought was great!

 Last year Kelly was not even as big as this fish! And this year she was loving to touch the fish. It was kind of gross but don't worry she got a good hand washing right after this picture.
 All my girls swinging together. 

As always I took a ton of pictures on vacation. This is just the beginning!!

No comments: