Thursday, July 31, 2014

sleeping arrangements

When Bill is away it is usually a given that the girls will end up in my bed at some point but when we got home from mama and papa's Jennifer didn't even want to start in her bed. And of course what Jennifer does Mikayla needs to do too.
So here was the scene when I went to go to bed the other night...
 I'm not so sure where I am going to sleep, there appears to be no room for me in my own bed! So I'm sure sure where Bill will sleep when he gets home, we may have both been kicked out of our own bed.
Maybe a new bed will help the situation! Jennifer and Mikayla got a new bed in their room yesterday. Our sweet friend Rylee has started to out grow her loft and so we were able to take it and put in the girls' room. Jennifer will be sleeping on the top and Mikayla's bed is under that loft. I say Jennifer "will be sleeping on top" because if you look closely Mikayla is fast asleep in her bed but Jennifer is no where to be seen. She is sleeping in my bed already. Maybe once Bill gets home Jennifer will want to sleep in her own bed, let's hope anyway.

No comments: