Sunday, February 23, 2014

sweet moments

As I was looking at our snowy pictures the other day I saw these pictures from a few weeks ago. I had forgotten about them and they are too sweet to not share.
One day after a lunch, a few weeks ago, Jennifer wanted to hold Kelly. So she climbed up in the chair and I gave her Kelly. A few seconds later, literally a few seconds, Kelly was fast asleep. It was the sweetest thing. Jennifer loved it! Jennifer thought she needed a blanket, she was ready to snuggle in with her sister. Of course when I went to get the camera for a picture Mikayla needed to be in on it too! So my three girls snuggled in for a few moments of pure sweetness.

 I never would have thought 10 months ago that Mikayla would ask to hold Kelly. Not only ask, but hold her arms out and insist that she hold her sister! It has been fun to watch Mikayla and her relationship with Kelly grow. This is a great picture of the two of them.
 And Mikayla loves Kelly until she starts trying to touch her! Then she is quick to be done and hand or rather push her back over to me.

No comments: