Thursday, February 20, 2014

Let It Snow!

You may think by my title of this blog post that I was excited about the snow this week. You are however mistaken if you think that! I am so tired of the snow! But sadly this week there was no shortage of snow around here.
This was Monday. Snow all morning long. Tuesday and Wednesday were so much nicer. There was sun and melting snow.
Then this afternoon it started snowing again. Oh how sad it was to see. It maybe would have been fun in December to have to blizzard but in February when we are ready for nicer weather so we can be outside a blizzard is not so fun. 
Bill decided to venture out when he got home from work and snow plow the driveway a little bit. Of course the girls wanted to go out to. So they got bundled up and headed out. I decided to take Kelly out too! It was her first time out in the snow all winter. Really I just wanted to take her out for a few pictures. I don't girlfriend was too impressed with the snow!
Mikayla could usually give or take playing out in the snow. She does not love it like Jennifer does. I do love this picture of her in the snow though! She looks so happy with the snow. 
Every year we try to take a family picture out in the snow. I was thinking we might not get one this year but since we were all out it was the perfect time!
 Love this picture of my girls together!
I had to get a few pictures of Kelly by herself in her first pile of snow. It was still snowing when we were outside and it was actually pretty miserable to be out. So like I said before I don't the girl was impressed with the white snow everywhere!

 One almost happy picture!

 Hope you all enjoyed a snowy week! I am still dreaming of sunny, warm days...

No comments: