Friday, December 9, 2011

my little artist

Mikayla has a new found love of coloring. If she sees markers or crayons she wants to color. One morning her and I had been coloring, in a coloring book, at the coffee table in the living room. Silly me I left the crayons on the table when we were done and forgot about them. However, Mikayla did not forget about them and she thought it would be fun to color the stool! She took the crayons off the table and moved them over to the stool and colored away. We may have an artist on our hands!
Kind of hard to see but there is color all over the stool!
The little artist in action.

And then I realized maybe I should not have taken her picture, she was posing for the camera, as usual. I think she thought I was rewarding her for her great coloring!

No comments: