Tuesday, April 27, 2010

missing dad

Early yesterday morning Bill was off to school for the week. Jennifer is sort of beside herself when her dad is away. Dad has only been gone two days and I bet I've been asked at least twenty-five times, each day, if dad is coming home. When I tell Jen that dad is not coming home and that he is at school, her response is always the same, "Dad no school!" A few times she will look at me and say "I see dad at school." I think she figures if we can go see dad at school then he will come home, makes sense to me.
So in memory of missing dad this week here are some of my favorite recent pictures of Bill and the girls. This took place one evening after supper. Bill reading the girls a book, with lots and lots of giggling happening.


I love this one! Mikayla is sort of attacking Jennifer. Jennifer thought it was great!
The house is just a little quieter without dad home...

No comments: