Tuesday, December 1, 2009

popcorn

Sunday night is popcorn night at our house. We pop some popcorn, put a blanket on the living room floor and have popcorn as a family. I'm not sure who looks more forward to the time Jennifer or me. It seems Jennifer always knows when it is popcorn night too, she usually starts in the early afternoon asking for popcorn.
Bill and I were given this bowl for our wedding from a family we use to babysit for, they always had popcorn on Sunday nights too!
Lately we have been melting butter to put on our popcorn and here Jennifer is dipping a few pieces of popcorn in the bowl that we melt the butter in. I'm not really sure where she learned this little trick?!

Our popcorn bowl says"Popcorn is for sharing", if you are ever in the mood for some popcorn stop by our house, Jennifer and I are always in the mood to have some. It doesn't even have to be a Sunday!

No comments: