Monday, November 16, 2009

Mikayla

It seems Jennifer has sort of taken over all the blog posts lately, she is such a busy girl these days! So I thought I would put some new pictures of Mikayla on. I have to admit I have been trying to get this done for the past few days but it just hasn't worked. Bill's computer has been a little crazy and then Jennifer got sick so it just hasn't happened.

Mikayla has been so very cute lately. I bet several times a day Bill and I both say how cute she is. A couple of weeks ago she started smiling all the time! It seems each time we look at her she
gives us the biggest smile. The best part about waking up in the morning is going into her room
and seeing her smile, really it is a great start to the day!

Mikayla is so very cute when she sits in her bumbo chair. She is funny because she either loves it and sits up and watches everything that is going on or she hates and she just sort of puts her head to one side and won't sit up for anything!
It is hard to not have at least one picture of Jennifer because everywhere Mikayla is, there is Jennifer. It has been fun watching the sisters lately though. Mikayla is starting to really watch everything Jennifer does and Bill and I were just talking about how well Jennifer is doing with Mikayla. They are going to be so fun to watch as they grow up together!
A little bit of a smile! We try so hard to get pictures of Mikayla while she is smiling because she truly has one of the best smiles ever but it is a little hard to get a good picture of a five month old!
The look on her face says it all, "Really, you put me in a basket?" She really wasn't impressed.
I will try to not be so long in between posts again but then again I'm not making any promises either.

No comments: