Wednesday, June 17, 2009

more vacation

Here are a few more pictures of our vacation. After a crazy day today I was kind of missing our relaxing, lazy days of last week.

Bill thought it would be great fun this year to bury Jennifer in the sand. Much to my surprise she actually let him! She thought it was the funniest thing. It was great to listen to her giggle the whole time Bill was putting sand around here. Once he was done and she got out of the sand, she sat back down and asked for more!

Where did all the fish go?!


Feed us uncle Bill, feed us!! I am pretty sure Ben and Connor gained a few pounds on vacation, where ever there was food they were there! Ok, so they weren't any different than the rest of us, we all ate a lot of treats!

Jennifer and Papa having a little popcorn together. Jennifer was all about having her picture taken one night. Bill was going to take our picture and Jennifer wrapped her arms around my mom and I, too sweet!Bill and my brother tubing. I wish I would have video taped the two of them laughing like little girls the whole time! It was too funny. My sister-in-law and mom were sitting on the beach and said they could hear the two of them giggling the whole time!







No comments: