Monday, June 22, 2009

Jennifer

The past few posts have been all about baby Mikayla so I decided maybe I should do a post with pictures of Jennifer! She has been doing some funny stuff lately and it is fun (most of the time) to just be with her. She continues to amaze me each day at the things she is learning and doing.

Bill wanted a haircut before we left for vacation and because it was nice we thought we do it outside. Jennifer of course thought she needed to give her baby a hair cut as well. It was really very cute.

Bill and Jennifer on their last day of school! I think I was more sad than J was on her last day. Bill made it through his first year of graduate school. His break didn't last long, he is taking a class this summer that has already started, he is in the basement now reading and taking a quiz.These pictures make me laugh. Jennifer did this a few weeks ago while I was getting ready for us to leave the house. She got into her cupboard, which is filled with her plates and bowls as well as the storage containers, and she proceeded to "set" the table. She got out all the plates, bowls and cups she could find, as well as many other containers. It really was too cute. It occupied her for the longest time and she was very proud of herself!


I decided to let Jennifer finger paint one afternoon. As you can tell she had a great time! Good thing I took her clothes off before we started!

The hotel we stayed at this weekend had a water park in it, which was very fun. Jennifer loved going down the little slides! They were just her size.

Making sure that baby sister Mikayla is ok. Once the newness of having a sister wears off Jennifer is going to be a great big sister!

No comments: