Friday, November 16, 2012

the final pictures

A few days ago we had photo session number two at our house. And I am happy to say that it went much better than the first! We finally got some good pictures of the girls. So here is the finish product. Not to brag or anything but these are some cute kids! 




I have to say I "love" this (no pun intended)! Now to be a little sappy and share my heart a little bit... I love to look at these four faces, seriously love these four kids to pieces. November is National Adoption Awareness Month and I do believe today is recognized as National Adoption Day. Those facts kind of make me smile all the more when I look at these pictures. Without adoption only the girl holding the L would be in the this post. And because of that sweet girl holding the L the sweet girl holding the E is there to finish the word. And without adoption those handsome boys holding the O and the V would not be there to make the middle of the word complete. I love how uniquely God has formed our family! Without adoption the word LOVE, for our family, would not be complete!