Monday, September 12, 2011

some new pictures

I realize I have not been keeping up with the blog so well. So here are a few pictures from the past couple of weeks...
Last weekend we went bowling with some friends. It was a rainy Saturday afternoon so it really was a perfect day for it. Mikayla really wanted to have a turn throwing a ball, this was as close as she got.
It was Jennifer's first time bowling, she loved it! She wanted to help everyone and did great. Really I think she loved it so much because she got to go with her friend Rylee!
This is Jennifer's new favorite park because they have a merry-go-round and a teeter totter.


One day last week I was emptying the dishwasher and when I got done here is what I found. Mikayla had been playing behind the chair, by the coats and had gotten not only her hat on but also the ear wrap. She thought it was hilarious!

Mikayla being silly once again in the wagon.

Over the weekend Jennifer thought it was necessary to get some of Bill's shirts out of the closet, put one on, put his shoes on and her coat. Here is what the final result looked like...
Bill trying to get a good picture of Mikayla. Lately when she sees the camera and knows we are taking her picture she crinkles her nose up, it is her way of "saying cheese". It really is funny.
Mikayla really could have cared less about her picture being taken, she just wanted to pick all the flowers and hand them to me!
Saturday night Bill and the girls ate at the coffee table in the living room. It just started out with Bill and Jennifer but Mikayla was not about to be left out, she really is all about being with her sister and dad. Both the girls thought this was really great!

This is what was happening Sunday afternoon while I was on the phone with my mom. Bill began by "cleaning off" the table with the hose, before I knew it the entire deck was soaked, as were Bill, Jennifer and Mikayla. When I tried to see what was happening my sweet daughter thought I needed to be wet as well, she did not get me!
Would you have opened the door?!

A wet baby trying to crawl inside. (She saw the camera, notice the nose curl.)
Nothing like playing with the hose on a warm Sunday afternoon.
One last spray for good measure.
And maybe dad will take the hose now...

1 comment:

nick said...

wow bill have you been working out. i hope you have a permit for those guns