Thursday, March 31, 2011

oh the giggles

After a visit from mama for a little bit this afternoon the girls and I were having a lazy afternoon. Jennifer wanted to watch a movie after mama left so we were watching a movie when Bill got home from work. That ended the nice, quiet afternoon. There is something about hearing my girls giggle that just makes me smile. Jennifer was laughing so hard that I found myself laughing out loud at her laugh! There is something sweet about watching a daddy and his daughters. I love, love the laughing!
Of course I have to include pictures.
Jennifer has been asking to paint a lot lately, here she is one day last week painting away. If you look closely under the table you can see Mikayla! I just can't bring myself to let her try painting yet. There would be lots of paint in the mouth I'm afraid.

Mikayla loves getting into our entertainment center lately. She opens the door and crawls in the bottom. I can never get the camera fast enough but today I tried! Here she is crawling out as I'm trying to take her picture.
Of course Jennifer thought I should take her picture too. If you are wondering yes she is wearing a tank top, her new favorite shirt of choice. We just really wish it was warm enough for her to wear it outside.
Crawling in.
She looks like she could just stand right up. No such luck yet, but we are working on it.



No comments: