Tuesday, March 9, 2010

great comments

Jennifer has been amazing us lately with all that she has been saying. All the new words, the sentences she has been putting together, we are loving it! Here are a few great conversations from the past few days:
Jennifer and I were looking in the toy closet for something to play. Jennifer told me to pick something so I suggested a game. Jennifer's response: "No mom, that is not a choice." I started laughing at that! Bill and I will tell her sometimes that things are not a choice. She knew exactly what she wanted to play!
Bill was playing with the girls while I was in the kitchen and Jennifer was starting to get a little rough with Mikayla. Bill said to Jennifer, "Do you think that is enough for Mikayla?" Jennifer's response, "Not yet!" I just had to laugh to myself, the love of siblings!
Today Jennifer though it was great to do somersaults. I would clap and tell her good one or good try. After several somersaults she stood up put her hands on her stomach, bowed and said "Thank-you, thank-you!" I have no idea where she learned this but it certainly cracked me up!